Are you interested in hearing news about Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020. If you read this post till the end, you will get all the information related to the opening of the Nigerian Air force recruitment portal 2020, requirements and how to apply.
But before starting, we want to ask you something. Are you interested to apply online at airforce.mil.ng for Nigerian Air Force recruitment programme? And are you interested to get notify immediately when airforce new recruitment form out?
If your answer is yes, then comment down in this post and type why and in which category you want to apply. And if your answer is “no”, then tell us why you do not want to join the Air Force.
The reason we are asking this and the reason we are curious because this will help us to know how excited the young people are about air force recruitment 2020
Before proceeding you need to know that the official website of Nigerian Air Force is www.airforce.mil.ng. You can verify all the recruitment updates at airforce recruitment portal.
Breaking News: Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Out – Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
Register for Airforce Recruitment Portal
The Nigeria Air Force will soon it’s portal for fresh recruitment for the year 2020. Register your email to get notify when naf portal open for new recruitment
Steps to Register Free NAF Recruitment 2020
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
What is Nigerian Airforce?
The Nigerian Air Force (abbreviated NAF ) is the air force branch of the Nigerian Army . With more than a hundred combat aircraft , the Nigerian is one of the largest air forces in West Africa .
It is part of Nigeria Armed Force and one of the largest in Nigeria. It was founded in 1964 (54 years ago). The NAF is a military service that is ready to work 365 days a year, 7 days a week, and 24 hours a day. Visit Nigerian Airforce Portal www.airforce.mil.ng to know history, organization structure, vision & mission, press released, current airforce recruitment, news, media, career and other information.
Armed force charged with defending the airspace and training ground and flight personnel. The emphasis on the establishment and development in the following years led Nigeria to the popular nickname of the armed forces, “the pride of the nation” ( The pride of the nation ).
Being a member of the Nigerian Air Force is not only an honor, but also a commitment with God, with the Homeland, with the Family and with oneself. It belongs only to people whose actions are framed in values and principles that make the military a leader of airpower.
About Career in Nigerian Air force
Careers in the Nigerian Air Force are clearly an added value in terms of professionalism and achievement, which can be achieved. What is the career profile in the Nigerian Air Force? Many, even because of the very sophisticated and sophisticated techniques used by the body, young men are required who are physically trained and specialized. The official website of the 2020 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal is www.airforce.mil.ng.
Many young people who have completed their education and have received diplomas, are fascinated by his career as an officer, especially in the prestigious Armed Forces such as the Air Force. Those who want to have a career in the armed forces, most of them dream of entering the Air Force. However, not everyone can crown their dreams because it is very difficult to overcome the selection to enter the Air Force.
Air Force soldiers recruited through public tenders must face many courses as part of a serious and serious training program. In such a way that the Air Force soldiers were divided into non-commissioned officers, officers and soldiers. But regardless of this classification, the Air Force must be organized into categories based on basic preparations that unite all members of that category.
If you want to be part of this institution and forge a solid future in the army, here we tell you some of the opportunities.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 Updates
There are many interested candidates who want to know that is Nigeria Air Force form out. We have created this section to answer this query.
Current Status: The Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2020.
- Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]
We will publish more information on this page when the government will make any official recruitment announcement.
How to get an email alert when Nigeria Airforce Portal Open?
We have recently introduced a free email alert service. This service is absolutely free and you will not have to pay any charges to subscribe to it.
By subscribing to it, you will receive information about the latest Nigerian Army Recruitment information by email. Apart from this, all federal government job alerts will also be sent to you in your registered email.
For free subscribe enter your EMAIL ID in the following box and click on the “Notify” link.
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Benefits you get when you enter
- Comprehensive medical service for you and your beneficiaries.
- Costumes and equipment.
- Life Insurance.
- Constanttraining and and opportunity to study in training camps.
- Plenty more
Who can Apply?
The Government has started a recruitment program for strengthening Air Force and reducing unemployment in the country. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can go to the Nigerian Air Force portal and register till the last date. This is a good opportunity to serve the country. We are proud of all the applicants who are applying for BMTC recruitment 2020..
NOTE: An applicant can only register once for the same selection process. If an applicant registered more than once to the same selection process is detected, it will be removed from the same to ensure compliance with the principles of equality and transparency. This does not mean that you can not enroll in a different course (Non-commissioned officer) .
Register for Airfoce Recruitment
Once Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Portal Open visit to the www.airforce.mil.ng portal. Click on “Career” link and read requirements and method of application. After understanding all details apply online.
Steps to Apply Online
On this occasion, I will share how to register at Nigeria Air Force Portal.
- First visit to Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal: www.airforce.mil.ng
- Go to “Career” page
- Navigate page for BMTC Recruitment 2020 advertisement
- Read requirements and method of application
- Click on “Apply” link
- Now you will redirect to recruitment portal: https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Click on “Start Your Application” link
- Now you will see Airmen/Airwomen Recruit advertisement
- Again click on the “Start Application” link
If I have previously registered, please log in, if not, please choose the options below to register
- Please fill in the Form and select Register and follow the next steps
- After a successful registration, you will be given a username and password to login as in the picture above, a username and password are also sent to each email.
- Don’t delete messages sent to your email,
- Read all instruction carefully
- Fill Personal Information, Contact Information, Education History, Medical & Criminal Records, Upload Supporting Documents and Complete form
At the end of filling, you will be asked to print the registration form, you can print it directly or save it first.
- After submission of form take printout
Applicants can also see various information about nigeria airforce recruitment on the official site airforce.mil.ng and re-read the instructions available, later in accordance with the registration the participants will get what login if needed later to re-enter the existing data.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form & Complete Exercise is Free
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) warns prospective applicants not to give money to anyone for the purpose of getting a job in NAF
NAF asked about people who reported important information regarding the alleged fraudsters to the nearest police station.
Security agencies issue telephone lines that can call potential applicants to report fraud.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) announced on Friday, June 14 that the recruitment process was free of charge from potential applicants.
NAF issued a telephone line including 09064432351, 09055840142, and 08053440802 to report any suspected criminals, who tried to extort / cheat the applicants.
NAF reaffirms that the entire recruitment process is truly free to be implemented in a uniform and transparent manner. It warns the public and especially applicants not to conduct financial transactions with anyone in the form of guarantees for recruitment to services.
The security agency said it was working to arrest criminals from illegal activities. It also advises applicants who urge any payment to report the nearest NAF unit or the Chawki Nigerian Police immediately.
He advised the public to not trust on the fake list of successful candidates online in the 2020 recruitment qualification exam.
Why Voice of Nigeria for Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
voiceofnigeria.org.ng is the one stop place for Nigeria Air Force recruitment notification within Nigeria. We ensures that all the NAF Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Airforce Jobs get missed out in our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.
voiceofnigeria is a most trusted and leading job website for all Federal Government job recruitment notification. This page is an exclusive page for the Latest recruitment notification from Nigerian Air Force 2020. voiceofnigeria team ensures to present all the recruitment notification and job openings from Nigeria Air Force in this exclusive recruitment page for Nigerian Air Force. This page contains all the active and recently expired job openings and recruitment notification from Nigerian Air Force 2020.
NAF Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q1. What is NAF Full Form?
The Full Form of NAF is Nigerian Air Force. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
Q2. How to apply for NAF?
Candidates can apply for NAF 2020 recruitment from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Immigration official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the The Nigerian Air Force 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by recruitment authority. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for recruitment.
Q3. How can I join in NAF?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NAF. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NAF will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NAF only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
Q4. What is the Selection Procedure for NAF?
The Selection Procedure for is Shortlisting and Mains Exam. Candidates qualifying in the shortlisting process will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear in final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Nigerian Air Force.