Nigeria Police Recruitment Recruitment 2020: Is the Nigerian Police Recruitment portal 2020/2020 opened for new recruitment? The answer to this question and more related information is being made available to you by this article.
If you are reading this guide it means that you are thinking of joining the Nigeria Police and becoming a Police Constable.
Our readers have seen a lot of news about Nigeria Force Police job vacancies on social media and have requested us to provide legit information about NPF recruitment portal 2020 application form.
There are so many Nigerians who want to work in the Nigeria Police Force. We ensure that none of the Jobs get missed out on our website. We help interested candidates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Police recruitment openings across the country.
FG Approves Recruitment of Constables
The federal government of Nigeria has directed the police hierarchy to start recruiting constables across the country for the implementation of its community policing policy.
We will update this page when we exit recruitment.
Register for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
The Nigeria Police Portal open for fresh recruitment for the year 2020/2021. Register your email to get notified when npf portal open for new recruitment
Steps to Register Free NPF Recruitment
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Read Also: Nigerian Army Recruitment
What is Nigeria Police?
Security is paramount in any nation in the world and Nigeria is no exception. To this end, the Nigeria Police have been created to guarantee public protection and facilitate everything related to the prevention of crimes. Visit Nigeria Police Portal www.npf.gov.ng portal to know about history, vision-mission, zone, department, public relations, npf recruitment and other information.
If you want to join this body you need to fill Nigeria Police Recruitment Form through official portal. Read this article carefully for more information.
If you are a true friend don’t forget to share this important Federal Government Recruitment updates with your friends.
Are you interested in a career at NPF? Prepare yourself and also help your friends as much as possible because the Nigeria Police Portal Website www.policerecruitment.ng or www.npf.gov.ng portal opens for NPF Constable Recruitment opportunities.
Through this guide, we will tell the candidates what are the requirements, how to apply for this job, etc.
Police Recruitment 2020 News
Breaking News: Nigeria Police Force has announced the recruitment program.
If you want to become a policeman / police constable this is the right time: in fact, you can register online through www.policerecruitment.gov.ng portal and participate in the selections. Both male and female candidates can register for the police constable competition
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Next, check whether the terms of this prospective police constable are in accordance with you. If you don’t meet the requirements, you cannot become a member of the Nigerian Police.
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to apply?
Let’s know how you can apply for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2020 for Police Constable (Recruits)
Finally the Nigeria Police Force Portal is open for new registration. Applications will be accepted online only and here we will give you all the information about the application process.
- First visit to NPF recruitment portal => http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- After the Home page opens you will be able to see the information of the new recruitment news
- Read general information, requirements and method of application
- Click on “Apply” link given end of the recruitment news
- Fill following details in “New Registration” form
- Applicant Email, Password, Password Confirmation and Type the security code
- Click on “Register” link
- Login with email id and password
- Fill the NPF recruitment form correctly
- Submit form and take a printout
The Public Service Commission assured to all applicants that the commission will conduct a transparent exercise without any irregularities.
* This is the only medium through which you can apply for recruitment
**. All interested candidates can submit only online application form , multiple forms are rejected.
Therefore, all applicants are advised to read the entire process carefully before applying.
☛ Important Note:
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms
Here we will give you updates on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 – Shortlisted Candidates, Screening Date, Venue etc.
After completion of Nigeria Police Registration process list of shortlisted candidates will be issued. We will update this section with NPF Shortlisted Candidates 2020/20120List.
We have been informed by reliable sources that the agency has almost completed the shortlisting process and this list of shortlisted candidates for screening / aptitude test will be uploaded to the nigeria police recruitment portal www.npf.gov.ng portal. However, the Nigerian Police has not officially ratified it. We will put all the latest information on this page whenever an official update is available.
To know immediately about the police recruitment which are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our Voice of Nigeria Free Job Alert to your Email. Surely you can get instant alerts related to upcoming Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2020. Grow with the world of opportunities @ Nigeria Recruitment Form. Best wishes for all your future endeavors.
Does passing the Nigeria Police Recruitment tests guarantee me to be named?
No. If the entire process is approved, a list of eligible persons will be integrated, and appointments will be made in accordance with the suitability of the post.
Are you interested to know Nigeria Police Salary Structure. Below is post wise salary information.
- Police Constable (PC) II – ₦84,000
- Police Constable (PC) – ₦86,000
- Sergeant Copral (SC) -₦96,000
- Sergeant Major (SM) – ₦119,000
- Inspector Of Police (IP) – ₦167,000
- Inspector of police (IP) – ₦254,000
- Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II – N271,000
- Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) l – ₦296,000
- Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) – ₦321,000
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – ₦342,000
- Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) – ₦419,000
- Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) – ₦483,000
- Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) -₦531,000
- Commissioner of police (CP) -₦1.5million.
This new salary structure begins on November 1 2018.
Why VoiceofNigeria for Nigeria Police Recruitment Alert?
VoiceofNigeria.org.ng is the one stop place for NPF recruitment alert across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here on this website, we will ensure that all the upcoming and latest Federal Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get NPF recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.
For more information about Nigeria Police Recruitment – Constable Programme login to NPF Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and to get all updates subscribe our free email service.