Newchip Technologies is a fast growing ICT and online retail company registered with CAC and started operations in 2015 with the aim of providing low cost ICT services which includes website and mobile app development, business branding, digital marketing, system maintenance, gadgets (mobile phones and computers), software development and training for individuals and organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Accountant (Female)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Job expires in 30 days.