There is news on social media that NECO recruitment is starting for 2021
We have published this page to provide real news to our readers.
We recently approached the National Examination Council about recruitment news. It was reported that no recruitment has been opened yet. Neco has reported the recruitment news on social media as untrue and advised to avoid such false news.
To know immediately about the Neco Job Vacancies, list of shortlisted candidates, salary structure and upcoming news in the near future, you can subscribe to our VoiceofNigeria Free Email Alert Service. Surely you can get an instant email of the latest alerts.
Register today so that we can notify you of the Neco Registration 2021 form.
Steps to register free
- First, enter your email id in the following box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription
NECO Recruitment 2021 Current Updates?
Lagos, VoiceofNigeria.org.ng – National Examination Council denies rumoured staff recruitment
Simultaneously, the agency urged Nigerians to disregard the publication, stating that it was planning to recruit new employees
News Published on guardian.ng
NECONECO Head of Information and Public Relations Mr Azeez Sani, said this in a statement in Abuja on Thursday.
Sani said the council had no intention to recruit new staff saying that the publication was a product of imaginations of fraudsters.
“The attention of the National Examination Council (NECO) has been drawn to an on-line publication purporting that it is planning to recruit new staff.
“The council enjoins members of the public to disregard the publication as it has no plan to recruit new staff.
Register for NECO Recruitment Updates
Candidates who are willing to get a job in this agency are advised to fill their email in the form below and subscribe to our website for free.
We will send you an email notice immediately whenever the form for new government job is opened.
Steps to Free Registration
- First enter your functional email id in following text box
- Now click on “Notify” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Important Page for You
- Applicants should have OND/NCE/HND/B.Sc., in any relevant field of study from any reputable Institution.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants must have 5 Credits in SSCE/WASSCE with English Language and Mathematics inclusive in one sitting or 6 Credits in maximum of 2 sittings with English Language and Mathematics inclusive.
- Maximum of 35 years of age for applicants.
How to Apply for NECO Recruitment 2021
Updates: At present recruitment portal www.neco.gov.ng not yet open for new positions.
Steps to Apply
- First visit to National Examination Council Recruitment Portal
- Visit the “recruitment / career page” to review the list of available vacancies.
- Read details, job description, general requirement and other details
- For new users, kindly click on the link “Are you a new user? Register” link.
- Once registration is completed, Fill application form as per guidelines
- Submit and take printout
Why Voice of Nigeria for NECO Recruitment Updates?
VoiceofNigeria is the one stop place for NECO Recruitment 2021 notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Here in this website we will ensure National Examination Council Recruitment Portal neco.gov.ng updates get notified to all our visitors. We help both fresher and experienced non graduates to get Neco Portal- www neco gov ng portal openings across Nigeria
Disclaimer: Help improve this news portal, and if there is any mistake or any lack of information / facts in any news or excerpt, or if there is any copyright objection, then inform it through contact page. Simultaneously give full information with facts. The article can be corrected or removed.