NASIMS Test Portal Login (www.nasims.gov.ng) For N-Power Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint Capture And Enrollment
Npower test Portal: The Special Assistance Media and publicity to the Humanitarian affairs Minister, Nneka Ikem has revealed on her Twitter handle today the 11th of March 2021 that Npower Batch C to be launched today on On NSIP Management System Platform NASIMS (www.nasims.gov.ng). #BatchC applicants should watch out for more information on their screening.
Honorable Minister Sadia Umar Farooq said that N-Power had started as an employment generating intervention. She says the “CBatch ” package is a continuous strategy and an extension of the Buhari administration’s commitment to job creation and youth development.
Since 2001, these SGPs are being restructured to maximize their impact and maximize their impact, and to maximize socio-economic benefits for the poor and vulnerable members of the community.
Let us remember that a few days ago we spoke to you that FG has approved the design of a new technology platform for NPower and other NSIP programs and C volunteers will be included in the platform.
Stay in touch for details !!!
NPOWER TEST PORTAL: All You Need to Know Before You Start Your NPower Batch C Test
1) First you must obtain your NPower login details by recovering your password and updating your records on the NASIMS portal as that is the first step of the process which we believe you are through with.
2) You must have copied your nasims ID since that is the key to unlocking the test portal. You can visit NPOWER NASIMS Portal: How to Login, Update Your Profile, Take Test & Get Deployed Successfully for NPower Batch C Applicants If you don’t know your nasims ID
3) Make sure you are using a strong browser and a good network. If not, take the test at midnight when traffic to the nasims portal (www.nasims.gov.ng) is low.
4) If you are ready with the things stated above, then you are good to write the test. Visit https://onlinetest.nasims.gov.ng with your Nasims ID and password to start the test
5) You must not be afraid of writing the test, stay positive while writing the test as that will protect you against exam nervousness.
6) Read questions fast and attentively so that you can maximize the 20 minutes set to answer all questions.
7) You can not skip any question so don’t waste too much time on a question you don’t know the answer to, simply use your instinct to pick an answer and move to the next.
8) Remember the Nasims Npower batch C test comprises 20 questions to be answered in 20 minutes. However, you have only 3 attempts after time out without submitting your test.
NASIMS TEST PORTAL FOR NPOWER BATCH C
Npower Test Portal
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test
For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
- Click on login at nasims.gov.ng
- Use the Forgot Password Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
TAKE YOUR TEST HERE > http://126.96.36.199/login
For other enquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or send a message to [email protected] or visit www.nasims.gov.ng