iRecharge Tech-Innovations is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer
Reports to: Head of Technology
- Our company creates some of the world’s most cutting-edge software products, and we want you to be a part of our team. We are currently in search of an experienced Mobile App Developer to create and maintain our mobile applications for both in-house and client applications.
- The successful candidate will work with a team of back-end and UI/UX developers, where his/her knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. Code will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality.
- The successful candidate will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wire frame models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development or any other related discipline. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform mobile app development frameworks such as Ionic/Cordova or React Native. Ionic/Cordova is preferable.
- Familiarity with third-party RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking such as axios.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns “MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture” and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform (Android/iOS) and being aware of their differences.
- Ability to use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity.
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV as a PDF file to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be “Mobile App Developer – Abuja”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.