Ladgroup Limited is the foremost exporter of Sheanuts in Nigeria. Ladgroup has a Vegetable Oil Processing Factory nearing completion at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory when commissioned will ‘pioneer the value addition to Sheanuts on a commercial scale primarily for the export market providing direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards increasing the non-oil export earnings of the nation.
Ladgroup Limited has an Oil Mill Processing Factory nearing completion at lkenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory when commissioned will pioneer the value addition to Sheanuts on commercial scale primarily for the export market providing direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards increasing the non-oil export earnings of the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Mechanical Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikenne, Ogun, Nigeria
- Maintains mechanical systems, troubleshootsand repairs .
- Handle all general maintenance tasks and equipment maintenance activities.
- Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
- Maintaining factory machines, motors, conveyors and belts
- Plan and execute routine maintenance programs and organize repairs.
- Work with other professionals to improve production facilities, minimize equipment downtime and the incidence of costly breakdowns.
- Inspect and analyse the functionality of mechanical systems. If a fault is diagnosed, troubleshoot and repair that part.
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and routine maintenance culture.
- Properly document every maintenance and repair session and give a regular report to the manager and/or other stakeholders by filling out a maintenance report form.
- Apply preventative maintenance techniques to foresee potential safety hazards.
- Communicate with maintenance managers regularly and immediately report complex issues.
- Ability to use different kind of tools (Hand, power and machine tools)
Qualifications / Experiences
- HND, B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, COREN certification is desirable.
- Minimum of 4years working experience as a Maintenance Engineer preferably in an Oil mill factory.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 18 days.