Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Maintenance Supervisor – Electrical
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Accountable for Electrical aspect of detailed planning (L3/4) of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) build scope of T7), KPI’s and progress measurement indicators. The CMMS scope includes; SAP-PM, Spares and BOM in SAP-MM, Inspection/Corrosion management in S-IMS and quality interface with supporting systems including s-RBI, s-RCM, w-SIFPRO, AVEVA, SAPDMS/SharePoint, etc.
- Supervisor of Electrical discipline aspect of the project’s MRTA within ORCSU (Operations Readiness, Commissioning and Start-up) team.
- Participate in all Maintenance Assurance-related reviews like Operability & Maintainability Workshop, Reliability Centred Maintenance Workshop etc.
- Assist the Service contract holder for T7 CMMS build services (TA CTR and CMMS contractor call-off contract).
- Assist the Service contract holder for T7 MM/BOM build services (TA CTR and MM/BOM contractor call-off contract).
- Accountable for the Electrical-related project MRTA deliverables.
- Responsible for determining the level of Electrical-related aspect of Maintenance, Inspection, and Engineering activity necessary to meet reliability, availability and plant life objectives (Production Promise).
- Provide accountability for the new Electrical Maintenance workshop and Electrical aspect of other project infrastructure facilities (Workshop, warehouse, passenger terminals, etc.
- Interface with NLNG Asset Maintenance, Maintenance Support Services and other departments on Electrical Maintenance aspect of project
- Accountable for full compliance with local HSE standards, regulations, permit & consents requirements.
- Work within the Project and Asset teams to implement the Electrical aspect of MRTA related standards and processes.
- Review all Maintenance related project deliverables (with bias for Electrical discipline), HSE Procedures and providing feedback for final documentation
- Jointly accountable for setting up the Spare Parts and Special Tools Management for Train 7 Project and ultimate delivery to Asset.
- Ensure that the aspect of Electrical Maintenance of T7 Project is implemented in compliance with Governmental regulations and Company Technical and Health, Safety, Security & Environmental (HSSE) standards
- Minimum BSc. Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering Discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in MRTA in the Oil and Gas industry, at least 2 of which will have been in a major project environment.
- Extensive field experience in managing Maintenance systems setup and delivery in project or in an asset organisation.
- Previous role will require experience in a similar role in major project delivery or asset involving complex processing, new technologies, change management/ business improvement.
- Solid technical knowledge of maintenance management with MIE best practices and a hands-on approach to implementing planning and scheduling activities as part of coaching maintenance staff.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2021.
How To Apply
Job expires in 3 days.