Zerofinance Limited is an online retailer of consumer goods such as Electronics and other household appliances, Mobile phones, Tablets and much more! We believe we provide consumers an enjoyable online retail experience through our user-friendly website. We offer a wide selection of authentic products from various reputable brands at competitive prices which are delivered in a speedy and reliable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Magento Developer
- Duties would primarily consist of developing new projects using the Magento platform and writing custom extensions.
- Applicants will be expected to provide examples of work, if available, and may be asked to complete a coding challenge.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement expertise in backend and front-end development of Ecommerce websites using effective front-end architecture and best programming practices.
- Work closely with Project manager and UI/UX designers to understand, plan and translate business requirements.
- Build and enhance innovative features and functionalities for new and existing Ecommerce websites.
- Develop RESTful services and APIs and integration of third-party APIs (REST & SOAP) with Magento eCommerce platform.
- Create and maintain development documentation and ensure that documentation remains updated throughout the development phases.
- Deploy, setup and customize Magento extensions as per business requirements.
- Implement best quality assurance practices during all phases of development.
- Complete Management of existing websites and Updating website features and security patches.
- Troubleshoot any kind of technical, performance or functionality issues which may come during office hours or off duty.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Ecommerce website development, Magento Commerce, Magento MSI and API Integrations
- Experience in developing and customizing Magento themes and extensions.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and front-end development frameworks
- Strong knowledge of web security, common PHP or web server exploits
- Experience in ERP integrations with Magento
- Experience with CDN integration
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations is a huge plus
- Proficient in database management and implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of other CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Drupal)
- Strong knowledge of cross-platform compatibility and responsive website development.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.