Restoration of Hope Initiative for Refugees notification regarding Livelihood Caseworker recruitment 2020, interested and eligible candidates may apply before closing.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Livelihood Caseworker|
|Recruitment Agency||Restoration of Hope Initiative|
|Job Location:||Adamawa (Mubi, Maiha, Hong), Borno|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
|Application Deadline:||14th June, 2020|
Restoration of Hope Initiative Jobs 2020
Here you will get the complete information of jobs like location, requirements, type, application process, and application deadline.
Job Title: Livelihood Caseworker
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required in a related field.
- Two years’ experience working in an office environment in a clerical or administrative role. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Experience implementing livelihood activities.
- Experience with word processing, data entry into online databases and forms, and working with various office equipment.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems. Proficient in Word.
- Knowledge and best practices seeking and application, from within and outside Development Agencies.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2020.
Register for Upcoming Recruitment
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free