Leap Africa Volunteer Program for 2021 for young Nigerians.
LAAP Africa is a non-profit organization focused on developing dynamic, innovative and majestic leaders who will bring positive change in Africa.
Are you an expert in your field and looking for ways to bring your community back?
Contact Leap Africa Volunteer Program to find ways to empower your community.
Areas of Competences:
• Programme Design
• Project Management
• Grant writing and application
• Curriculum research and development
• Writing (articles, white papers, opinion pieces etc)
• Data analyses
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Policy and Advocacy,
• Strategy planning, development and review
• Human Resource /Organizational Development
• Coaching and Mentoring
• Management Consulting
• Digital Marketing
• Event Planning
• Branding, PR or brand influencing
• Photography /Videography or Video Editing
• Legal services
• Website Management
• Programming and Application Development
• Content Creation and Creative Direction
- This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme. Therefore applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants should be serving in Lagos.
How to Apply
To join the LEAP Africa Corporate Volunteer program, proceed to fill the application form with required information. You will be contacted if any volunteer opportunities that match your skills become available.