ASC Nigeria Limited, a member of the Onstream Group is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Lead Interface Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Rivers, Nigeria
- The successful candidate would lead the process & utilities technological integration input into CAPEX (Plant and Infrastructure) projects, with the aim to maximise overall reliability, efficiency, capacity and ensure safe execution on an economically justifiable basis
- He / She shall lead the process & utilities technological support and to ensure cooperation in design, scheduling & planning, implementation and commissioning of new plant projects and Third-Party projects to achieve seamless integration and ensure they meet the Clients standards.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure timely and pro-active technology supports for integration of projects covering Masterplans for process, utility, plot layout, product evacuation and gas supply; Reviews and audits with respect to consistency and integrity at the interfaces;
- Development studies with various SMEs for growth projects; Review, ensure and maintain quality of a critical process safety document – Process Engineering Flow Schemes (PEFS); Plant modifications related to the project interfaces prior to Management approval to ensure operational integrity of the process plant.
- Coordinate the review of all technical integration input for process and utilities projects, including quality control of deliverables, whilst meeting process technical safety assurance, to ensure the quality and technical integrity of new installations by maintaining minimum required codes; applying requisite design criteria and standards as prescribed by the DEP and best practice in the industry; and applying strategies that aim for minimum life cycle costs
- Responsible Client’s TA3 to lead and coordinate process & utilities technological support to assure the quality of in-house process technical safety risk assessments as applied by TA in the execution and quality assurance of utilities and process technical safety reviews (HAZOP, PSSR, etc.) for plant changes and third party projects integration, ESP, Al-PSM and Bow-tie development in conjunction with the other discipline TAs.
- Direct process engineering support to achieve maximum profit for the Client through evaluating energy efficiency, production capacity, and process reliability of new plant projects, expansion projects and Third-Party Projects
- Review and lead vendor documentation to ensure compliance with requisite standards, codes and regulations for integration within the project design.
- Provide input for equipment selection and integration, implement best practices for integration of equipment within a modularisation philosophy including inspection / commissioning / testing related to commissioning, start-up and integration of new facilities
- Lead the implementation of competence development and contribute to succession planning of process and utilities integration engineers
- Develop mentoring and coaching relationships to achieve development objectives as well as direct mentoring and coaching
- Motivate integration staff and communicate the Client’s business objectives and core values and ensure compliance
- Demonstrate HSSE Leadership, champion Production Risks and Process Safety accountabilities in implementation, execution and management of process & utilities integration support with new plant projects, growth projects and Third-Party Projects, Drive the review of and learnings from proactive observations and incidents.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University-level Degree in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years post-graduation experience with at least 5 years process Engineering / Technology experience in the oil and gas industry.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Include the position you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Job expires in 6 days.