KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a reputable Professional Institute in Nigeria which produces world-class professionals, regulates professional and ethical standards and ensures technical competence in its field.
The Institute is seeking to recruit an experienced professional with the requisite skills, experience and exposure to assume the responsibility of the position below:
The Job : Deputy Registrar, Technical Services
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Reporting to the Registrar/ Chief Executive, the Deputy Registrar, Technical Services will be responsible for providing support across key areas.
- Draw up the work plan for the Directorate based on identified strategic areas and drive the implementation of the strategy whilst improving systems and processes to create operational efficiency.
- Oversee the general administration of key technical functions of the secretariat in the following areas: Technical and Education, Members Professional Development, Faculties, Examinations, Membership Affairs and Students Affairs.
- Attend Council meetings and follow-up on Council decisions on technical areas under his/her supervision.
- Provide support for the Registrar at meetings and document action plans of committees; serve as secretary to committees and regularly submit reports to Council.
- Ensure prompt responses to advocacy papers issued to public comments and contribute to Institute Public Hearing submissions.
- Provide authoritative advice on relevant regulatory/legal laws and actively promote legal and regulatory compliance requirements in its field.
- Relate frequently with the Presidency, Council, Registrar, Deputy Registrar (Corporate Services) and other management staff in the technical division.
- Relate with affiliate bodies, other professional institutes, academics and the members of Institute
- Minimum of M.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics (Ph. D or its equivalent is an advantage).
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- 15 years relevant experience.
- minimum of 7 years managerial experience
Summary of Technical Competencies:
- Expert knowledge of research in Economics, Accounting and Finance.
- Experience hiring, training and managing research fellows and members of the Directorate.
- Experience developing and managing budget of directorates.
Summary of behavioural/general Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the demonstrated capacity to work cooperatively and in partnership with diverse groups.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 96 days.