A reputable Law firm is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Associate
Location: Garki 2, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Details and Responsibilities
- We are recruiting for the role of a Junior Associate. The purpose of this role is for the individual to operate in several departments in our Abuja office.
- BL / LLB / JD,
- Called to the Nigerian Bar with an excellent academic track record
- Candidates MUST have at least two (2) years experience with a minimum of Second Class Honours
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate
- Advanced advocacy skills
- Experience with litigation and corporate commercial work
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.