International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
The Job : Financial Sector Client Representitve
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets.
- To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
- Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Has the ability to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers,
- Develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Align with Business partners for market development and promotion of selected offerings
- Ability to build coverage and engagement plan to grow the assigned territory
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the assigned territory
- Ability to lead relevant brands to offer solutions
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 8 minimum years of experience in Sales (5 years with FSI sector)
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
How To Apply
Do not enter non existing/ inactive email — thanks.
Use the close button
Job expires in 173 days.