IntelitSystems Technology Hub Limited (ISTH) is a leading ICT expert in quality and value in providing world class indigenous technologies as critical components of corporate strategy to our clients, solutions and services provider… Technology based-innovations are critical for the competitive edge of our customers; getting unbelievable speed and smarter every day in every product, process or application. Our specific industry knowledge enables us to connect people, technology and ideas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Computer Systems Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria
As a member of the Systems Engineering Team in the desktop/system support unit, you will be expected to perform the following function:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure including printers & photocopiers
- Provide supports for network users
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Setup and manage the messaging and collaborating system for enterprise use
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers vendors to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Provide 2nd level support for Microsoft Exchange users
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or any related field
- Certificate in Networking (Cisco CCNA, CCNP etc), Microsoft Certification (MCITP) etc
- Hands-on experience in computer systems installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience in managing active directory domain services
- Hands-on experience on various Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Hands-on experience in managing Microsoft exchange servers
- At least 2 years related experience
- Good knowledge of data network
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and multi-task
- Ability to deliver tasks with a very tight deadline.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Do not enter non existing/ inactive email — thanks.
Use the close button
Job expires in 118 days.