Inguest Global Partners Limited – Our client, a reputable financial institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Customer Care Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are seeking to urgently hire Customer Care Officers to be deployed nationwide.
- They will helpcustomerswith complaints and questions, givecustomersinformation about products andservices, take orders, and process returns.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
- Track and follow-up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills:
- Minimum of HND / BSc degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 28 years
- The candidate must be very smart
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Salary: Attractive
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should please send their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] with “Customer Care Officer” as the subject of the email.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 22 days.