Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is
Job Title: Import Manager
- Investigating the specialized and technical needs in the management and administration of commodities and products that
are sentfor delivery from the organization.
- Making sure that all the commodities and products are arranged properly and then dispersed.
- Negotiating documented agreements for the delivery and management of products and commodities.
- Receiving, formulating and verifying the required papers needed to make sure that the needs of the federal and practicable administrative units or other organizational bodies are adhered to.
- Administrating the transfer of commodities and products as per the particularities of the clients and making sure that the targets of the organization are achieved.
- Coping up and communicating with the third parties indulging in these functional operations and paying and compiling the cash in lieu of the clients.
- Administrating and supervising the workings and undertakings of the workers in the import section of the organization and handling the interactions with the clients and sellers.
- Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities as per the providers and requirements of the clients.
- Supervising the inside transfer of products and commodities and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
- Collaborating with the providers and stock list programmers and strategizers and making sure that the global products and commodities get transferred properly within the given time frame.
- Making sure that the products and commodities arrive within the given time.
- Ensuring that he/she receives superior quality freight charges per unit on a regular basis.
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports
- Approving and enforcing the application of alterations and modifications, if and when needed.
- Helping to formulate quotes of trade goods for clients and executing freight and cargo reservation operations with movers or transporters.
- Supervising, overseeing and enforcing trade safety for different protection plans, ensuring that all these are done in agreement with the client methods and processes and upholding the same.
- Conducting investigations for different sections of the organization for import and export judicial rules, regulations and standard policies and upholding his/her familiarity with tarrifs and licenses.
- Working with the associates and members of the fiscal unit of the organization and upholding the stock list of the commodities and trade goods.
- Studying, examining and revising debt and security papers and creating and developing programs for the import section of the organization.
- Making sure that all these import programs are in agreement with the accepted rules and regulations of the organization.
- Formulating and organizing presentations that are to be referred to the dominant and administrative authorities of the organization.
- Offering security on consignments and dispatchments and creating, developing and completing disciplinary activities for various import methods and procedures.
- Working with the unit head of the organization and checking, studying and examining various methods and procedures of importation.
- Updating himself/herself about the various rules, policies and programs of customs alongside upholding compliance with sectional modulations of the organization.
- Completing all other operational undertakings and workings related to the imports of the organization and ensuring their compliance with the general policies of the same.
- An import manager needs to be a graduate in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a similar field.
- He/she could also hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with majors in all of the above subjects.
- Having a master’s degree in the same would be very advantageous for him/her, as he / she could get shortlisted for high positions in this field (This would also ensure that he / she gets an attractive job where he / she makes a lot of money and has many facilities, benefits and comforts. Although, he / she would have to handle many important responsibilities and roles and in such a case, only sky would be the limit).
- Possessing some years of expertise in the same field would be an added advantage for the organization that he / she joins.
- Having some skills apart from the above mentioned qualifications would also help him / her to perform better, like he / she would need to have good interaction and organization skills. Knowing an additional language would be very useful, and he / she should also have good geographical and focusing skills.
- He / she would need to adjust and work in a team and should be ready to execute his/her roles and duties in a multicultured work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume via personal email with the position as the subject