Helfer Agbaje is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Brand Strategist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As a marketing executive, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. This a varied role, which includes:
- Public relations
- Event organisation
- Product development
- Many organisations have marketing departments, meaning that you can work in both the private and public sector in areas ranging from finance, retail and media to voluntary and charitable organisations.
As a marketing executive, you’ll need to:
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- A career in marketing is open to all graduates, but a degree or HND in the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- Business or management
- IT or computer science
You’ll need to have:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Job expires in 21 days.