Helena Frey Limited – We are a human capital development company dedicated to building a balanced and functional workforce capable of confronting organizational needs and challenges. Through strategic partnerships and collaborations with varied stakeholders and deploying our research-based solutions for the organizations, individual, and youth we serve, we undertake organizational, people related, learning and development programs, psychometric testing, assist organizations build internal capabilities, align their processes, procedures and human capital potential to meet their enterprise strategic goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Pharmacy Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ensure accurate delivery of ordered pharmaceutical products to clients and maintain inventory.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintenance of an organized and accurate inventory
- Picking product and filling pharmacy orders to be shipped
- Prescription order entry
- Ensure proper classification and stocking of all products in the warehouse
- Comply with policies and procedures of the warehouse
- Ensure that all drugs are stored in a regulated and standard temperature both on the shelf and in the fridge
- Carry out monthly stock taking.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience
- Should be certified and registered.
- Self-driven and result oriented.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job expires in 10 days.