Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Must have experience managing subordinates, vendors, projects and applicable opex.
- Perform scheduled maintenance.
- Diagnose & identify malfunctions using computerize tools.
- Overhaul & testing of major component.
- Disassemble & reassemble of Heavy equipment component.
- OND / HND with relevant experience
- Background in mechanical/Mechatronics is mandatory
- Experience: 5 – 8 years post NYSC relevant experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Understanding of computer testing technologies.
- Ability to lift heavy machinery.
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- High sense of integrity, self- motivated and must be a good team player
Demand on the Job:
- Must be resident in Lagos state and familiar with Lagos terrain.
- Experience in Generating /Heavy duty equipments.
Application Closing Date
3pm 21st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.