Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Head, Treasury
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
- Manage/oversee Treasury Management team providing leadership, coaching and development on all aspects needed to achieve successful performance including partner management and customer retention.
- Formulate the Treasury Management vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Utilizes market expertise to analyze the industry, competitor, emerging trends, client feedback and metrics to make business and design decisions.
- Prepares and presents executive-level reports to communicate the status of initiatives.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to share the Treasury Management strategy, roadmap, progress, and gains insights from teams into client and industry needs.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.
- Create high performance culture which demands accountability for superior results that will be beneficial to our clients as well as foster colleague engagement.
- Lead Treasury Management team to deliver on business growth objectives.
- Develop, monitor and analyze performance metrics to evaluate effectiveness relative to key metric performance and goals.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, follow-up and project management skills.
- Ability to develop and build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Communicates complex results and implementation clearly, confidently and concisely.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures and controls for the company’s travel program
- Maintains a cash drawer; balances and audits the cash drawer according to policy and schedule.
- Supervises cash drawers and searches for the cause of an overage or shortage when a teller’s drawer does not balance correctly.
- Motivates the other bank tellers to remain friendly and professional at all times.
- Carries money to the vault and audits the vault regularly with the help of a second employee.
- Mentor and develop staff to support the daily operations of the Treasury department and Trains new tellers in bank practice and procedure.
- Develop and implement daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecasting models
- Lead global cash management
- Partner with legal team to develop and manage best in class risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance; MBA (is added advantage)
- 8+ years related experience in capital markets, treasury management or Financial Services and a minimum of 6 years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated experience with “Design Thinking” and Agile Development.
- Detailed knowledge of existing and emerging payment solutions, ranging from Cheque, Cash, Card, Wires, ACH, Real-Time Payments.
- Polished communicator that feels confident speaking in small groups and can engage and inspire large audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills, both in terms of developing compelling presentations and presenting with influence.
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable aggregating and analyzing data, along with the ability to identify trends and opportunities (financial, product usage, system performance, etc.).
- Experience is managing geographically distributed teams and managing managers.
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, and execution-focused
- Proven strategic planning and project management capabilities
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and / or Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job expires in 100 days.