Gadol Financial Service Limited is a leading financial service provider registered with corporate affairs Commission and also regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We operate a customer-staff business model, blending innovation, solution and great customer experience.
Our expertise creates flexible financial services which include Consumer loans, local purchase orders financing, project finance, Fund Management and Financial advisory services.
A fed mind, produces great results, we invest in people, giving them an opportunity to make positive returns by improving growth index within the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Head Legal Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Conduct legal research and monitoring of legal and regulatory change that relates to the company.
- Participate in the formulation of general management policies as a member of the executive management team.
- Ensure accuracy of all legal paper works.
- Ensure proper legal consultation are provided to every department.
- Access liabilities and risks, and recommend courses of actions to Executive management
- Conduct legal search on Properties to be pledged as security for loans and advances.
- Candidate should possess at least an LL.B Hons Degree in Law from a reputable university.
- 4 years Banking experience of which two years must be from legal services
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Candidate must not be more than 35 years old.
- N100,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 21 days.