Gadol Financial Service Limited is a leading financial service provider registered with corporate affairs Commission and also regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We operate a customer-staff business model, blending innovation, solution and great customer experience.
Our expertise creates flexible financial services which include Consumer loans, local purchase orders financing, project finance, Fund Management and Financial advisory services. A fed mind, produces great results, we invest in people, giving them an opportunity to make positive returns by improving growth index within the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Head, Credit and Risk Management
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Analyze and appraise individual credit request in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- Ensure that credit risk exposures are properly mitigated.
- Oversee the realization of securities on lost facilities.
- Define credit approval framework and recommend credit approval limit in line with finance house policies.
- Preparation and delivery of all credit risk reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Provision of company’s database as requested by regulators.
- Manage subordinates in day to day performance of their job, while ensuring that projects and goals are met.
- Ensure the development, improvement of credit policies to boost company’s risk management platform.
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Social Sciences from a reputable university.
- Four years Banking experience of which two must be in Credit risk Management.
- Candidate must not be more than 35 years old.
- N100,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 21 days.