Terra Energy Services (TES) is an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2001 with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain. We currently operate from our offices in Lagos and Port-Harcourt and aspire to become the leading provider of quality Oil and Gas Engineering Services in West Africa. At Terra Energy Services, we maintain a policy of creating a conducive environment for the attraction of the best qualified and motivated staff for performance enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Intern
- You will provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations and identify training and development opportunities.
- Assist in the recruitment process and hiring of all employees
- Participate in the preparation of all Human Resources activities
- Maintain an up to date computerised database of all employees, clients and vendors
- Assist the HR Operations/Admin Manager in the preparation of periodic reports as required
- Maintain files and other information under strict confidentiality
- Carried out other duties as assigned by Supervisors
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- NYSC Certification.
Job Title: Business and Development Intern
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Leverages existing relationships in the Nigerian Oil/Gas industry to source leads
- Handle NipeX tenders
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Previous work experience with Oil and Gas services firms preferred
- Graduate Degree from leading institution with 0-1 years of experience in a retail/merchandising, finance or marketing environment
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service, analysis and Excel. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
Job Title: Accounting and Finance Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic understanding of financial & accounting principles.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First Degree in Accounting or other business-related courses.
- ICAN or ACCA Certification (Completed or Final Stage)