Is sildenafil the solution to giving your love life a yearly service that will secure your relationship? Having a healthy love life is the greatest thing in the world today.
Also, love is the number one cause of pain and anguish, and that explains the increased number of divorces and murders between people who loved each other. Most people are opting to stay single because of such incidences.
Are you one of those people who have lost hope in love and having a secure relationship?
In this post, we look at why relationships are on the rocks and how to revive them in case you get caught in one.
The backbone of any relationship is intimacy.
Benefits of Intimacy
Being intimate with your partner regularly has the following benefits:
- It creates trust
- Strengthens emotional intimacy
- Sex in a relationship leads to a deeper connection.
- Intimacy helps you stay focused on the relationship.
- It makes the relationship last longer.
With the advantages above, there are still couples that do not enjoy sexual intimacy in their love lives.
Reasons for a Sexless Life
As a couple grows old, sometimes their urge to get intimate may reduce. But there are other reasons why you may be experiencing low sex urges.
- Life events such as babies’ arrival are the number one reason why couples have reduced intimate sessions.
- Low or no sex drive from either partner
- Health issues such as STIs or one being on long-term treatment. Also, diseases such as high blood pressure or cholesterol can reduce blood flow into the male’s genitals.
Consequences of a Sexless Life
When a couple has not been intimate for a while, the relationship might suffer. The following are some of the consequences:
- Both partners will be frustrated.
- They will experience unexplained anger.
- Sadness and depression sets in
- The partner who is the cause of the problem will always feel embarrassed.
- Suspicion and false accusations will be on the rise.
- Infidelity may set in as a result.
Despite all the challenges that a couple may experience, there is hope. You can rekindle your sex life again.
Read on to find out how.
How to Restore Your Intimacy in a Relationship
As we have seen earlier, the lack of intimacy can result from several reasons. But all these causes have a solution.
Here are some of the ideas you can incorporate in your relationship to set the fire burning as before:
- Accept that you are having issues with your intimacy and take turns to initiate sex.
- Communication is a vital step to resolving any issues that you may be going through in your relationship. Talk to your partner about your feelings and difficulties you might be going through and find ways to fix them.
- If talking it out does not yield the desired results, you should consider going for therapy. It may be a daunting task, but it helps to open up to someone who sees things from the outside.
- Suppose your lack of intimacy results from poor lifestyle practices, you need to change. You can start by spending more time together, going out on dates, eating healthily, working out and so on.
- If you are obese, start making changes to ensure that you lose weight and you will enjoy what the transformation can do to your intimate life.
- Try to understand your partner. Do not make any assumptions. Instead, speak up and ask for clarification where needed.
- Plan and set dates for you and your partner to get intimate. Create a sex menu just like you would the dish menu. Try doing new things such as roleplaying and find out what your partner likes. This can make your sex urge rise from a zero to a nine on a scale of ten.
But when the above doesn’t work, you can resolve to use medicine like Sildenafil. Sildenafil acts by improving blood flow to the penis. That way, you can maintain an erection for a longer time.
Using medication can come with its range of side effects; therefore, you must take it under a professional’s supervision.
Conclusion On How Giving Your Love Life A Yearly Service Will Secure Your Relationship
The young generation wonders how the older generation managed to love and live together for long. The truth is, it’s very possible today if you can be more accommodative and understanding.
You also have to be willing to work things out with your spouse before taking drastic measures that you may regret later. You are the principal custodian of your relationship, and your primary purpose is to make it work – no matter what!