Countryside Hotel is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Make and confirm reservations for guests
- Ensure proper room allocation
- Register and check guests in
- Confirm relevant guest information
- Verify guest’s payment method
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Receive and transmit messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, packages and documents such as faxes for guests
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- Manage conference room bookings and scheduling
- Close guest accounts and check guests out
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- Process accurate payment of guest accounts
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Monitor visitors to the hotel
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- Must have at least 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.