Avant Halogen has invited interested and eligible candidates for Front Desk Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Zilt Investment Limited Front Desk Officer Recruitment 2020 acan go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Front Desk Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||Avant Halogen|
|Job Location:||Ikeja, Lagos|
|How to Apply||Apply Online by email|
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for having the first contact with clients or customers in the bank.
- Ensure a clean/tidy, conducive and safe work environment (Banking Hall) for customers and staff at all times.
- Ensure that all marketing material (fliers, products and service price list, souvenirs e.t.c) are available in the banking hall for clients.
- Organize customers in queue in other to reduce waiting time as much as possible.
- Welcome customers to the bank; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and face to face.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available to clients.
- Determine and respond to customers enquiries in a professional manner by direct them to the respective workstation or unit where their needs would be served.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Ensure that the branch telecommunication lines are adequately topped-up with airtime.
- Be security conscious and pay attention to people coming and going through the reception doors and report any suspicious activity.
- Conducive and tidy banking hall at all times.
- Sound knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
- Highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good sense of priorities.
- Proven 2/3years work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- B.Sc. / HND in any relevant discipline and additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Fair tall female within the ages of 25-30
- Preferred location-Island
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Front Desk Officer” as subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free