Firs Recruitment 2020: Is Federal Inland Revenue Service portal – www.firs.gov.ng recruitment 2020 open for new positions? Read this page for updates and current status.
Federal Inland Revenue Service is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria. That’s why many Nigerians want to work in this agency. Candidates who are seeking for Firs Jobs 2020 can get the current federal government recruitment opportunities for both fresher’s and experienced.
At Voice of Nigeria we will ensure that all the Firs recruitment 2020 updates get notified to all our visitors. We regularly visit the Federal Inland Revenue Service portal (www.firs.gov.ng) to ensure that none of the recruitment updates get missed out in our website. Read this guide to get every essential information and current status about Firs Application 2020.
What is Firs
The Federal Inland Revenue Service is popularly known by short name Firs. The primary responsibility of this agency is collecting tax and accounting for tax for Federal Government Nigeria. The core values of the agency are Professionalism, Integrity, Efficiency and last but not least Ownership & Collecting Responsibility. Login official portal www.firs.gov.ng portal to know more about vision, mission, core values, management, services, recruitment and etc..
Detailed info on Firs recruitment portal, application form, registration, selection, how to apply and shortlisting are provided here.
Firs Recruitment 2020 Updates
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that federal government will soon approve the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020. Once www.first.gov.ng recruitment 2020 portal open for registration, all our readers will get notify by email. Subscribe nigeriarecruitmentform free job alert service to get regular updates on upcoming jobs in Nigeria.
Current Status: Currently Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not open for new registration. According to our trusted sources agency has no plans to start recruitment registration in 2020. It is expected that Firs recruitment portal will be opened middle of the year. Frequently check this article to get upcoming and current job opportunities.
How to get email alert when Firs Form Out?
Do you want to receive emails every time when the federal government opens the form for recruitment?
At Voiceofnigeria.org.ng we have started email alert service which is fee for everyone. By subscribing the job alert service you can immediately know the new and upcoming federal government recruitment programs.
Many qualified Nigerians are still unemployed because they do not receive job notification alert at the right time. By subscribing this service you will not miss any FG job.
In order to subscribe just enter your email id and click on notify me button.
An activation link will be sent to your registered email.
Below are general requirements as per last advertisement.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics,
- Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
Alert will be sent when the Firs registration opens. At that time, the first thing to do is check the eligibility. Candidates who have been found eligible can register. You will not be able to get a job without registering. In the next section we will discuss on how to apply.
How to Apply for First Recruitment 2020
Updates: Before discuss, let’s check the current status: Currently Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not inviting new applications.
- Below is registration process as per last recruitment.
- First login to Firs portal – www.firs.gov.ng recruitment 2020
- Read about current recruitment, requirements and method of application
- After satisfied you can proceed for application registration
- Click on “Apply” link and create your profile.
- Login with user name and password
- Fill the correct details in application form.
- Double check the form.
- Don’t let any mandatory column blank.
- After satisfied submit your application form.
- What’s Next
After successful submission, you must follow-up your application. Regularly check your email id for updates about names of shortlisted candidates, screening etc and frequently visit official portal www.fris.gov.ng. We will also update this page when Fris list of shortlisted candidates out. For regular updates on Firs Recruitment 2019 subscribe our email newsletter and push notification service.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service will select those candidates who best meet the desired criteria. Candidates will be invited for next step of recruitment exercise.
How to avoid fraud in Firs job offers on the Internet
If you are looking for a job in Federal Inland Revenue Service, your need can make you notice many Firs job offers through the internet and social networks that are fraudulent suggesting promises of employment with immediate incorporation or salaries above the market average. With a series of measures you can see yourself free of these offers that can not only cost you money but also cause you problems with the law.
What are they trying to achieve?
The most common objectives pursued by those who are behind these offers is to obtain money and get financial or personal information from the applicant to sell it to a third person or take advantage of the activity for money laundering.
How to verify the authenticity of the news?
When you get the information about the recruitment form out, you can check the authenticity of any job by following these rules.
For example: Whenever you see news about opening First recruitment 2020 form on social sites and other blogs, then you should visit to the agency’s official portal – www.firs.gov.ng. If the news is true, then the information must have been given on the official portal.
At VoiceofNigeria we always publishes verified and authenticated information.