Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Financial Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking to hire a talent with proven record in revenue and expenditure forecasting. The ideal candidate will have the ability to research and analyze financial data and advise management on the company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity, while managing long and short term yield investments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze current and previous financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecast, variances and trends.
- Advise management on the Company’s financial performance and recommend long and short term investment as may be required.
- Source and recommend external funding for business expansion.
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning process.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Maintain up-to-do technical knowledge of financial instruments, market condition, and trends.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Perform market research, data mining and business intelligence to aid correct and informed business decisions.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience in business finance or related field; 5 of this MUST be in Financial Analyst role.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
- M.Sc/MBA in Finance is preferred.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, MS Excel and financial software applications.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, and treasury management.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
Job expires in 14 days.