NENnetworks Nigeria – Our client, a reputable Cultural and Art Organization is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Finance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for costreduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Posses proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Must have a vast experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Possess a solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
N180,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 21 days.