Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Finance Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe and now launching in Nigeria as our next stop. The way we want to grow is making every city profitable. To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results driven person to take ownership of our Finance function in Nigeria. The time to market is a crucial factor, so we need a problem-solver person with 100% hands-on attitude.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be part of the Finance Team at Glovo, focused in your country and helping the regional team take decisions that will shape the future of our business in the EEMEA region
- Take ownership of the Finance department in Nigeria including finance operations, accounting, FP&A, controlling
- Team with Regional’s Strategy department to drive Nigeria to financial discipline and improve overall profitability, maximizing outputs
- Lead the Finance Operations in your country (Billing, Treasury, etc) in order to ensure best-in-class day-to-day operations and and ensure a 100% satisfaction of customers, partners and glovers in any topic related to Finance
- Work with cross-functional teams (operations, marketing, finance, procurement…) to ensure a profitable and flawless execution, and to develop profitability analysis for new ideas/businesses
- Report into the COUNTRY General Manager and the Head of Finance in Africa
- Opportunity to become a Finance manager in the mid-term with 360 visibility over the finance department and eventually start leading a team in the country.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance
- Previous experience in leading a finance team with 360 overview is a plus
- Strong background in finance operations, accounting and controlling
- Analytical and 360 mindset
- Hand-on and autonomous
- Ability to influence stakeholders in order to help achieve your goals.
What You’ll find When Working at Glovo
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders
- Flexible working environment
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 100 days.