S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited was established in 2002 as a human resource outfit that primarily focuses on recruiting and training personnel for organizations on contract, relief and one off basis. Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies (Food & Beverages) in Nigeria.
We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below position in its Cassava Processing Plant:
The Job : Filter Mechanic
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Odighi Community, Edo, Nigeria
Ref No: FM20200080
- Carrying out mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance on all the machines/utilities in the plant;
- Responsible for the installation, troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical systems in the plant;
- Resolving motors, pumps, conveyors and hydraulic problems;
- Ensuring mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality;
- Replacing filters in all utilities such HVAC, water treatment plant, generators etc. and disposing dirty filters properly;
- Monitoring and reporting to line manager on the levels of filters for reordering;
- Tracking replacement of filters and maintaining replacement schedule;
- Assisting in removal, repairing, and reinstallation of utilities equipment;
- Performing minor preventative maintenance including inspecting/replacing belts and greasing bearings;
- Mechanical fault finding/troubleshooting; reducing machine downtime;
- Complying with all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and established work practices;
- Undertaking any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment;
- Demonstrable ability to use mechanical and hand tools;
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician will be an added advantage;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Odighi Community in Edo State.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 9 days.