LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Service Center Associates
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Enugu, Kwara, Nigeria
- Fenix is looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Service Center Associate with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. Fenix prides itself on always putting the customer first; the Service Center Associate will be at the forefront of providing world-class customer service to our SmartLife customer across Nigeria.
- As the main point of contact at the Service Center, the role will be to deal with and help resolve any customer complaints while giving the best possible customer experience as well as going beyond call of duty when required.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Fenix Nigeria customers at all times
- Attract new and existing customers to the Service center
- Supervise the movement & stock count of Fenix Nigeria inventory to and from the Service Center
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Senior Service Center Center Associate
Deliverables and Activities
- Customer Liaison- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Fenix
- Information Accuracy- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities
- Courtesy Calls- Make courtesy calls to Fenix customers as requested
- End-to-end Experience- Ensure all Fenix customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
- Resolve Customer Queries- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Diagnose Technical Issues- Diagnose technical issues with the customer units and support in the swapping process
- Escalation to Manager- Escalate issues or questions to manager if you cannot resolve them
- Inventory Reporting- Provide regular reports on sales unit inventory, service unit inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Data Entry- Always enter accurate and honest information into the Fenix data systems. Ensure data entry is high quality so that data can be used to better serve our customers
- Customer Feedback Data- Help collect data on Customer feedback and satisfaction
- Unit Inventory- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of sales and service unit inventory (including accessories) in the Service Center
Product Development :
- Assist with product development through conducting field tests and surveys when required
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- 1-2 years experience
- Should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying
- Conversant with use of computers
- Critical thinking skills.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with computers including Microsoft Office packages, Fenix dB, Fenix Fire, and other Google products such as Forms, Sheets , Docs and Slides etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast-paced and high-growth work environment.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Important Information / Notice
In your cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
- We are building a diverse and inclusive team and this opportunity is open to any qualified internal and external applicants. Women, candidates from Africa and those with experience working on the continent are particularly encouraged to apply for this role
Job expires in 19 days.