DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Accounting & Finance Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage all accounts payable including ensuring costs are appropriately documented and approved, entering transactions, and supporting the execution of payments.
- Maintain accounts receivable records, ensuring records are comprehensive and all payments are correctly applied.
- Develop and maintain online and paper filing systems for accounting files.
- Manage accounting schedules, and prepare and enter month end closing entries including allocation of costs and recognition of revenue.
- Prepare and upload payroll, tax, and benefits payments and serve as a primary point person for related vendors.
- Liaise with field office staff, including the review of cash requests and reconciliation of field office expenditures.
- Provide additional administrative or other support as requested.
- Acquiring, processing and registering customer invoices using various accounting software and systems.
- Submit invoices for payment with clients post-delivery of goods across the country
- Execute the necessary bookkeeping tasks, such as data entry, reconciling of accounts, as well as preparing accounting reports and facts in accordance with enacted processes and guidelines.
- Follow macro-economic news/updates and prepare periodic reports on the financial implications/opportunities for the Company
- Work with the finance team and other Interdepartmental teams to build scalable financial processes and metrics
- Assisting Accountants with financial analysis of actual projected expenses
- Assisting with account payables and receivables
- Assisting with annual audit preparation
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or equivalent in a highly analytical field from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT presentations.
- Practical Financial modelling and forecast skills
- Good use of modern accounting software and tools (Quickbooks, SAGE, Zoho Office Suite etc)
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Job expires in 15 days.