Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Human Resource Management
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Director, Human Resource Management is responsible for strategically designing, directing and managing company-wide processes of organization development that addresses issues such as key employee retention, organization design, succession planning, change management and workforce development
- The role will lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employeeoriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workforce
- Design; Implement employment policies and procedures, overseeing performance, rewards and recognition programs as well as managing workplace safety initiatives.
- Lead the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance and employee development plans as well as assisting with the selection of external training programs
- Utilize Human Resources Information Software to the company’s recordkeeping and management advantage.
- Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes Human Resource services, employee recognition and administration and oversee payroll and performance evaluation systems.
- Protect the interest of the company and the employees in accordance with company’s HR policies and governmental laws and regulations as well as providing guidance on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures within HR and the company at large.
- Establish the company’s wage and salary structure, pay policies and oversee the variable pay within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Lead the work to regularly review the company’s talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Provide insight and recommendations on HR initiatives that can be leveraged to strengthen business results e.g. leadership/development programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Public Administration, Human Resource Management or related field is required. An advanced degree in a business-related field (e.g., MBA, MSC/MA) is highly desired.
- Certification qualifications in (e.g., CIPM, PHR, SHRM, SPHR, GPHR) is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years of successful managerial level experience in Human Resource Management.
- A business Acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organizational development and employee relations are required.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Strong knowledge of Human Resource Management software.
- Excellent leadership, coaching and effective decision making skills.
- Strong Emotional intelligence.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “DHRM 21” as the sublect of the email.