First Bank of Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Digital Lab Control Officer recruitment 2020
Aspirants who look forward to applying for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Digital Lab Control Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Digital Lab Control Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||First Bank of Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Application Deadline:||Not Specified|
Job: FIN. & Risk Serivices
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsibile for the review of controls deployed in securing the Bank’s digital lab and related IT infrastructure.
- These includes controls and safeguards over file systems, program scripts,interfaces, related system administration procesess and product documentations
- Responsible for providing assurance around the review of digital lab software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for providing control assurance around the conceptualization and development of digital lab products
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with the digital labs plaforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in the digital lab
- Perform application controls reviews on all digital lab application development projects
- Represent ICEG and provide control assurance on all digital lab projects
- Provide control assurance support to the digital lab during product conceptualization, initiation, development and deployment.
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on digital labs processing platforms (IBM AIX and Unix Host Operating systems) and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to users, programs, menus, authorities, scripts, hardware, system software, updates and patches in the digital lab.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of digital lab platform/application controls by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening , Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP
- Minimum experience: 2 years relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or security work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free