Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Diagnostic Representative
- Capitalize on all field tools to include sales force to best manage territory business and account planning.
- Ability to sell in a consultative manner such that the customer need is discovered and addressed in an individualized clinical and data-driven manner.
- Provide ongoing field intelligence and be “current” on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution, and pricing, as well as provide input on customer experience. Cost-effectively manage time and assets, including travel and expense budget.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and use extensive and complex clinical data as a key factor in the sales process.
- Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures
- To promote our Diagnostics Tools and expand access to appropriate patients who could benefit.
- Train and educate both existing and competitive customers on our Diagnostic tools.
- Maintain expert level of Diagnostics product knowledge.
- B.Sc in Science Background.
- 2 years experience in Pharmaceuticals.
- Computer Literate
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.