Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate ‘to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Therefore applications are invited for the position below:
The Job : Deputy Director of Administration
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- We are seeking an experienced Deputy Director of Administration with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to our overall objectives.
- The ideal candidate for this role should possess good people management skills, strong leadership skills, analytical and strategic thinking abilities, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, high work ethics, excellent communication skills, knowledge of Nigerian labor regulations and HR practices.
- The position holder reports to the Director, Administration and Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Additional qualifications (preferably a Master’s degree) would be an added advantage.
- At least Eight (8) years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Computer literacy is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 13 days.