Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate ‘to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive.
Therefore applications are invited for the position below:
The Job : Deputy Director, Compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board (KSSLB) seek an experienced professional for the position of Deputy Director, Compliance, Monitoring & Evaluation.
- The position ensures that a log frame-based M&E system, which complies with KSSLB’s M&E and internal-control policies, is developed and enforced to achieve high-quality qualitative and quantitative impact assessment for KSSLB’s programs and interventions. The position holder will coordinate, implement and monitor all the activities of the board in accordance with set compliance benchmarks.
- The position reports to the Director Compliance, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Management or Social Sciences.
- At least Eight (8) years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Must have M&E certifications.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 13 days.