International Business Bureau (IBB) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Representatives Recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for International Business Bureau (IBB) Customer Service Representatives Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representatives|
|Recruitment Agency||International Business Bureau (IBB)|
|Job Location:||Lagos / Abuja / Nasarawa|
|How to Apply:||Apply by email|
|Application Deadline:||25th November, 2020|
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free