Paga Nigeria has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Representative recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Paga Nigeria Customer Service Representative Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Recruitment Agency||Paga Nigeria|
|How to Apply||Send CV by email|
- Identify and resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining the acceptable service quality standard
- Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback
- Use relevant tools to track cases and meet turn-around-times and other required metrics
- Proactively solicit and avail information to facilitate 90% first call resolution
- Answers calls and respond to emails from customers professionally.
- Provide customer with product and service information.
- Obtain relevant data to handle complaints and inquires.
- Resolves complaints by clarifying issues; investigate and proffer solution.
- Escalate unresolved issues to internal/second level support.
- Up-selling and cross-selling of Paga products and services
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Customer Care.
Requirements, Knowledge And Skill
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 or its equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Maintain effective work relationships with team members
- Flexibility and adaptability to new instructions and/or dynamic organisational priorities
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Proficiency in Ms Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to co-ordinate teams across the business to creatively resolve issues, both reactively and proactively.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free