AfriTech Digitals Limited is into ICT Solutions & Training, Delivery Logistics Services and Real Estate. We also provide cutting edge business solutions to brands and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for dedicated Customer Care/Relationship Exectuves with good working experience to join our organisation
- As a corporate entity that offers boutique of services, the successful individuals will be assigned to man the different business portfolios as their respective Customer Care/Relationship Exectuve
- Provides quality customer service to customers daily by utilizing computer technology to handle high call volumes and online enquiries.
- Handles and responds to all requests/queries/complaints/enquiries made by customers in a courteous, firm and efficient manner.
- Ensures to liaise with the office Assistants to ensure environment especially the front desk is clean before the office opens for business.
- Takes customers’ orders for services as well as well as compaliants and communicating them accurately to the relevant operational units/departments – field officers, dispatch riders, sales and digital marketing team, Website Developers and others.
- Customer Care/Relationship Exectuves manning logistic delivery business portfolio will monitor movements of the dispatch riders via the logistics app in the office to ensure strict compliance.
- Ensure payments made for services by customers are well recorded
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media and complaints are resolved amicably and in good time
- Provides correct and complete report as may be required by the Head, Customer Representative & Marketing
- Performs any other duties or tasks as may be required by the Head, Customer Service Representative & Marketing/Management
- Candidates must resides In Mainland (Yaba, Ogba, Gbagada, and surrounding areas) and Island (Ajah or Lekki ONLY)
- Academic qualificiation is not the most important BUT ability to deliver on the job!
- Female candidates are preferred
- Candidate must be a computer literate
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be trainable
- A beautiful and charming disposition
- A warm, cheerful spirit
- Negotiation & Sales skills
- Ability to listen
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- People orientated
- Attention to details
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Application for Customer Care (Your Qaulification – Your Sex – Your Location)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications that follow the instructions stated would be given prompt attention as successful.