PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a leading FMCG (Wine and Spirit) company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
- Evaluation of Credit situation of identified debtors and credit level
- Periodic review of age for invoices on Debtor’s account
- Working closely with credit control manager on credit collections
- Follow up with Debtors through calls, mails and visit on overdue invoices and encourage them to pay.
- Periodic review of credit policies with credit control manager in line with global standard.
- Report on doubtful debt on credit exposure
- Follow up on the term of payment and condition agreed with customers or distributors.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc / HND Accounting. Must have ACA, CIMA with at least 5 – 10 years manufacturing experience and must have requisite experience on any relevant ERP accounting software.
- Understanding of the end to end Accounts Receivable process
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
- Willingness to escalate debt issues
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
Application Closing Date