Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client, a licensed finance company headquartered in Lagos (and a branch in Abuja) with a paid-up capital of N100m (One Hundred Million Naira only). The ownership structure of the company comprises of distinguished individuals who are seasoned businessmen and have made impacting contributions in the Nigerian Financial Service sector with equity interest from 10 to 55%.
The key investors have a broad yet significant market understanding within the financial institution and extensive business contacts, regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Managing Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership of the organisation in order to ensure that the organisation achieves its set goals and delivers on the vision.
- Ensures the Company meets and exceeds the financial target set by the Board on an annual basis.
- Ensure strict financial controls and reporting standards in the organisation that is in line with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of the strategic plans of the organsiation to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s financial target.
- Report to the board, Shareholders, Auditors and Regulators on the performance of the organisation.
- Building relationships and liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the goals of the organisation.
- Oversee the material and human resources of the organisation and thereby providing leadership.
- Help promote the public image and brand management of the organisation.
- Maintain relationships with regulatory bodies to ensure that the organisation abides by the set statutory regulations.
- Review product development processes and outcomes for products under development.
- Leading a team to design and deliver innovative products, drive customer attraction, retention, and increased revenues through digital platforms and physical channels (where applicable) and also lead in the formation of new partnerships to drive growth.
- Provide support with negotiations and closing commitments to the sales team when required and take charge of the investment decision making process.
- Ensure the new business has clearly defined metrics to evaluate success and continuous, measurable improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in Economics, Social Sciences.
- Must have an MBA or a Master’s degree. ICAN, ACCA, CIMA certification will also be added advantage.
- At least ten (10) years post qualification experience in a financial services company (of which 5 years must be in managerial capacity).
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the loan and investment business in Nigeria.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Strategic planning and execution.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Business drive and financial acumen.
- Strong numerical, analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft office application.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable business development experience with high net worth individuals
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Coaching/mentoring skills and strong personnel management skills
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Bonuses at the end of the financial year.
- HMO and pension.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Managing Director” as the subject of the email.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 4 days.