Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Engagement Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is urgently seeking to employ the services of an experienced individual who will be responsible for developing relationships through targeted outreaches that increase awareness about the organization’s services.
- First degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities or related courses from a tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 4 years experience providing social services, and developing healthy community programs, etc.
- Ability to manage large projects and facilitate complex interactions with various stakeholders.
- Proficiency in developing & making presentations, and using social media tools to promote awareness.
- Demonstrated experience in event/program/project management. Ability to build and manage relationships with the public & various stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.