Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Commercial Due Diligence Advisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- You will be responsible for thoroughly identifying and evaluating the potential for increased value creation, value drivers and risks inherent in the competitive environment.
- You will conduct an in-depth analysis of the new market and obtain insights for validating the business plan of the firm.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Evaluate the market and competitive position of the firm.
- Identify key market drivers, opportunities, risks, evolving market dynamics and trends
- Critically review and validate the business plan of the firm, identify key downside risks and opportunities for outperformance
- Assess management projections for profitable growth and evaluate the likelihood of achievement
- Evaluate pricing mechanism for different service segments, benchmark pricing, and assess the profitability of each service line
- Identify historical trends in price fluctuations and key drivers
- Assess the size and quality of the firm’s customer base, suggest strategies for deeper market penetration
- Conduct in-depth analysis into customer acquisition costs and referral systems
- Assess the quality of the firm’s client relationship management processes and compare with the leading competitors
- Evaluate the firm’s sales processes and distribution channels, benchmark with industry, suggest strategies for improvement
- Review copies of contracts with distribution partners and conduct interviews with them
- Conduct in-depth interviews with customers and suppliers, identify needs and requirements
- Review copies of contracts with customers and suppliers
- Conduct comprehensive discussions with management and provide a report on key qualitative observations
- Propose competitive business strategies and develop implementation plan .
The relevant skills-set that we require:
- Strong ability to maintain independence and objectivity
- Excellent practice of upholding professional skepticism
- Excellent application of prudence in verifying the correctness of information provided, evaluating management judgments and biases
- Strong experience in market analysis and competitive intelligence gathering
- Excellent experience in formulating competitive business strategies
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
- Strong oral or written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, excel and reporting skills
- Excellent critical thinking and syntheses skills
The necessary professional qualifications/experience we seek:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of consulting experience at any of the Big Four accounting firms or in leading management consulting firms.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in commercial due diligence engagement is preferable
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV (in Microsoft word), current and expected salary to: [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 13 days.