LiveChat will greatly increase the number of your satisfied customers. I've already tried it and I can recommend it as a go-to customer service tool! Sign up today for a free trial!
The Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia is offering CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students to eligible students from Asia, South America and Africa, who are undertaking Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs commencing August 2020.
Host Institution: Carnegie Mellon University Australia
Level/Field(s) of study: Masters degrees programs offered at CMU include:
- Public Policy and Management
- Information Technology Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Target group: All International Students from Asia, South America and Africa
Scholarship value/inclusions: The scholarship is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 months or 21 months tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline.
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy. If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded.
If you are a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program, which application for August 2020 entry must be done by 15 June 2020. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, you will be notified if you are eligible for the scholarship.
Visit the official scholarship link below to access the application form
15 June 2020.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.australia.cmu.edu/cmu-a-scholarship