Bizpool Africa – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Our Client is looking for an experienced, Civil Engineer with industry knowledge. To ensure the success of the Company, The Civil Engineer should be a critical thinker and should be able to identify and solve engineering problems.
- You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes.
- The Civil Engineer should be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, The Civil Engineer should be able to split hours between the office, on-site visits, supervision and attending meetings with subcontractors, and clients.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes.).
- Must be a Degree holder in Civil Engineer
- Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer would be an added advantage
- Relevant experience as a Civil Engineer, and other related experiences.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Orion, Revit Architecture,
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja and available to travel
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Civil Engineer” as the subject of the email.