Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Chinese Translator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- A Top3 Fintech company in Nigeria with employee strengths of more than 2000 and with branches in 7 countries, including China, Nigeria, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, and Mexico is now looking for several business assistants to be trained as local management backup team, for the function or department in HR, Finance, Operation, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, etc.
- We are looking for local young talents who are eager to build their career with fluent Chinese skills both orally and verbally and have willing to learn to work in HR, Finance, Operation, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal with a sound training system in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the management team from China to process work in each department in time and good manner
- Work as the bridge to coordinate between departments across different countries and time zone, including work coordination and people coordination
- To process other works assigned by a management team.
- Fluent in Chinese and English language, at least with HSK certificate 5 or 6. Other language skills like Spanish, French is a plus.
- Experience in HR, Finance, Operation, Marketing, Customer Service, or Legal is a big plus besides working as translators.
- Smart, quick in mind with good learning skills.
- Self-motivated with willing to accept challenges and keep growing in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to travel and relocate internationally when necessary.
Compensation and Benefits
- Great career chance to grow in an international company with opportunities to work with people from multiple culture and background
- Competitive compensation in the market with 2 opportunities of salary increase per year
- Attendance bonus and transportation bonus and performance bonus as per the work and department
- Team Building every month with delicious food and beverage
- Employee HMO plan.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Register&upload resume via apply online
Already registered,Login, click apply online, submit resume to apply for this position
Job expires in 30 days.